Business Service Provided:
Mascot Books is a full-service hybrid publishing company that helps authors create high quality printed books. In addition to book production, Mascot sells books to bookstores, general retailers, and through its own direct-to-consumer online bookstore. With a strong pipeline of new title introductions each month, Mascot sought after a long-term strategic partner that could provide flexible and reliable third-party logistics.
- Flexible order fulfillment ranging from one book to several pallets
- Competitive pricing and access to media mail shipping rates
- Visibility into inventory with accurate reporting
- 24hr receiving
- Reverse logistics
- Returns and reinventory, disposal as needed
- Faster and more consistent shipping timelines
After agreeing to custom logistics/shipment services and a quick onboarding, Mascot Books immediately realized costs savings and improved receiving and shipment accuracy and timing.
Receiving is now completed and recorded in 24 hours or less and deliveries within the continental U.S. average within 2.5 days, despite global supply chain congestion.
Additionally, added visibility around current inventory and outbound orders unlocked additional efficiencies across Mascot’s operations.
Mascot has forecasted its business with accelerate360 will triple over the next year.